Lion’s range of alcolmeter® breath alcohol testing (breathalyser) products has been distributed in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific since 1979. In 1989 a young mother of three, and daughter of Alan Aggett Managing Director of Laboratory Supply Pty Ltd the then largest Australian distributor, returned to work after establishing her family. Robyn Hughes commenced working in the Lion distribution area of Alan’s business. That began a long and mutually respectful relationship with Lion Limited in Barry, Wales, UK.
Laboratory Supply Pty Ltd sold in the late 90’s when Alan retired; several months later Robyn established Pacific Data Marketing and, in conjunction with George Porter Owner Director of Pacific Data Systems, continued distributing Lion’s range of Breathalysers and the MPH range of Speed Detection Equipment throughout Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.In late 2104 George Porter unfortunately passed away after a short illness prompting Robyn to rename her business to Lion Breathalysers Australia and together with a dedicated team they are committed to providing the highest quality customer service through four Guiding Principles of Service, Quality Harmony and Integrity
Lion Breathalysers Australia
To be Australia’s and New Zealand’s most trusted provider of high quality alcohol, drug and speed measurement equipment.
To provide our law enforcement, work-place and medical customers with the highest quality alcohol, drug and speed measurement equipment through professional, personal service involving honest and practical advice on tailoring specific solutions.
As a family business with over 20 years’ experience our employees re passionate in playing their part of protecting the communities we serve.
Our Guiding Principles
- We are driven to provide the highest possible level of customer service
- We offer personal, dedicate and professional engagement with all of our stakeholders
- We are a professional, passionate and egalitarian organisation
- We aim to provide value to our customers and be worthy of their trust
- We aim to be the best quality in everything we do
- We are dedicated to continuous improvement through:
- assisting with research and development in collaboration with our suppliers/manufacturers; and
- participating in the development of industry standards
- We operate as one cohesive organisation in an environment of mutual traust and respect
- We build collaborative relationships with our customers
- We believe providing a safe environment underwrites our success
- We uphold the highest ethical standards
- We exercise accountability, fairness and impartiality in all our dealings